INSTALLATION RULES 1 & 2
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (who will send you details) ECA Durban 031 312 6313
You should leave Sunday with your POE completed for handing in.
Venue: 2 Swallow Street, Yellowwood ParK, Durban [GPS: S:22.214.171.124 - E:126.96.36.199]
[A mininum. of 5 Students required]
COST - R1 500.00 p/p [0800 - 1600]
REVISION COURSES ARE ALSO GIVEN. - R1000. One day
Please confirm if you wish to attend.(083 286 5481 or 082 082 2200)
2.) 3 Phase commercial Site - Installation, Main & Sub DB
3.) 3 Phase Domestic Site - Installation, Main & Sub DB
4.) Single Phase also available.
Completing all the above CoC's; Deviation report; EWSETA Docs; Photos
The above includes the following:
a) Revision of essentials.
b) Explanation of sections in the CoC Document. [New SANS. Ed.3]
c) Inspection and Testing.
d) Analyzing Inspection results with regard to SANS 10142.
e) Analyzing Test results with regard to SANS 10142.
f) Main DB, Sub DB's testing.
g) Main DB & Sub DB diagrams
h) EWSETA documentation.
i) Site diagrams.
j) Deviation Reports.
k) Certificate of Compliance for each Installation.
I) Compile and Complete Test Reports
J) Site photos for Deviation Report.
All Documentation Supplied: - Just bring yourself
- Helpful Practical Booklet on relevant Inspections - Tests & Approved readings.
- EWSETA Forms (Inspection)
- CoC Forms (Latest Ed 3)
- Deviation Report Forms
- Testing of Instrument photos (Students)
- Supervision Affidavit signed by Registered Person.
- Test Instrument Makes, Models & Serial Numbers
- Photos of Test Instruments
- Photos of Students testing instruments used ( for your POE file)
- Application Forms for Registered Person, Electrical Contractor
- All test equipment is supplied, or use your own.
- Use of and Testing of Test equipment and photographic proof provided for each student
- Help with compiling your POE
- Telephonic assistance for past students